Why with a soft serve ice-cream of course! – Post From My iPhone
About Mardi Michels
Was wondering what to do with my green garlic that arrived in this week’s organic delivery…. I had made this chick-pea quinoa salad, courtesy of 101 cookbooks, before and it was delicious – I thought I might just substitute the red onion for my green garlic…. It was an excellent substitute – I made the […]
I think Neil is a very happy camper. Found at Chabichou, right here in TorontoGo there now! However, now Neil has this book, I think he can probably practise making his own… n’est-ce pas?
(image -Creative Commons via Cookipedia) The Food.com Kitchen dictionary gives the following definition: Beurre manié (French “kneaded butter”) is a dough, consisting of equal parts of soft butter and flour, used to thicken soups and sauces. By kneading the flour and butter together, the flour particles are coated in butter. When the beurre manié […]
(can you tell I am sorting out my iPhoto library? Hmmm… seems to be a lot of food pictures here!) Ok, so it’s just basically what we would call a cobb salad over here, I guess – a pretty simple mix of ham, cheese, egg, lettuce, tomatoes, corn, olives. But just so delicious. I guess […]
what are you looking for?
- Ketty on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Mr. Neil on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Context Travel on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Mr. Neil on A cheese and wine workshop at La Cuisine Paris
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque