More deliciousness from the Ferry building. I mean, really, who needs city tourist buses when you have the Ferry Building right next to your hotel. I could have spent HOURS there (well, more hours than I already did). When Neil and I return to California next summer with both our parents in tow, we will […]
About Mardi Michels
It was a crazy, whirlwind weekend at the Foodbuzz Blogger Festival but I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way! Being a guest of Bertolli Sauces, as The Duo Dishes put it, all I had to do was show up and have fun! After the star treatment (town cars!) both to and from the airport, […]
by guest blogger, Mr Neil! So seeing as Miss Mardi was doing the demo on Saturday of her Mini Deconstructed Pesto Pizzas for Bertolli Sauces, I thought I would do something similar for dinner. Partly as ode to Mardi’s success on winning, and thanks to Bertolli for sponsoring it all. Alas, first disclosure: I had […]
The place? San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers’ Market.Saturday November 7th, 7.30am.
Allright, so by now you know that I won a trip to San Francisco) to attend the first Foodbuzz Blogger Festival) courtesy of Bertolli Sauces, right? Because I submitted a winning recipe for a menu item, right? And that I demo-ed the recipe LIVE in front of real people, right? Well I have had so […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Mardi Michels on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- April @ Girl Gone Gourmet on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Candy on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Cabbage and Foie Gras Bundles