(can you tell I am sorting out my iPhoto library? Hmmm… seems to be a lot of food pictures here!) Ok, so it’s just basically what we would call a cobb salad over here, I guess – a pretty simple mix of ham, cheese, egg, lettuce, tomatoes, corn, olives. But just so delicious. I guess […]
About Mardi Michels
Ok, so as we all know, I love liquorice. Doesn’t have to be anything special – just regular liquorice will do… But check out these ones we found in Bayonne last summer – so pretty and yummy to boot!
Ok, so in prep for the BLT challenge, we’re getting going on the tomatoes and some basil also. Lettuce to follow and the pork belly, well that will be in August when we get back from Laos… Here are the tomato and basil plants: and here’s Cleo, “helping”… Now, I really have to do some […]
Café Beaubourg, 100 rue St Martin, 75004, Paris. Served with haricots verts. Perfection.
I just received this from Maria on Fresh Eats – a blog I have just started reading! Seems she has also just discovered my blog.. So, before passing on this award, one must follow the rules: Accept the award, post it on your blog with the name of the person who gave it you, plus […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month