I am so overwhelmed and exhausted and full of good food and wine that a (few) real post(s) will have to wait until I have taken it all in but thought I would share a few pictures from yesterday to keep you going for now! Saturday dawned bright and sunny: Lauren from Healthy Delicious (and […]
About Mardi Michels
Hello from San Francisco!!! I will recap my crazy arrival day a little later because I am sure you don’t want to hear the tale of the blogger whose flight was delayed 2 hours because of “engine failure” (always reassuring when the pilot comes on says one of the engines won’t start up), who then […]
Yup, here’s the view from my room on this grey San Fran day. No matter about the weather because I am here for the FOOD(buzz)! Off to happy hour and dinner. There will be posts (and many of them) through the weekend – snippets of what’s going on – and more through the week.
Here I gooooooooo!!!! – Post From My iPhone
Remember this post where there was much excitement in the staffroom??? Well just over a week later and we are all REALLY in need of a little pick me up so I decided it was time to break out the hot chocolate maker and the Caramilk fondue… First up, the hot chocolate maker. It’s about […]
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)