One of the best things I have discovered about blogging in the past six months is the fact that there are so many like-minded folks out there! I mean, my “in person real life” friends all know how much I like food, photography, travel and writing, but some of them just aren’t blog readers (which […]
About Mardi Michels
Reading about Natalie’s shepherd’s pie last week with longing, knowing we would have leftover lamb from Neil’s French Farmhouse cooking class and the recent cold blustery spell we’ve been having made me wonder if it was time for us to make a shepherd’s pie… Then I looked at our organic veggies needing to be used […]
So remember this post where I asked you all about what I should do with my lovely Ficoco samples? LOVED all your ideas and have printed them out for future reference (i.e. when I don’t have so much on my plate…). I was eager to try it though and the other day had a brainwave […]
So you all know by now that one of my menu items was chosen by Bertolli Sauces as a winner and that I am now attending the Foodbuzz Blogger Festival in San Francisco as a guest of Bertolli Sauces, right? And you might think “oh that little pizza – didn’t take much work at all […]
Click here to vote for my Bertolli Sauces menu item “Pesto deconstructed mini pizzas” (all you have to do is click on “buzz it” – that’s it) to help me reach the Top 3. Why do I want to reach the Top 3? Those three bloggers get to demo their menu items LIVE in the […]
what are you looking for?
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Tricia on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Sarah on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Happy Birthday, Dorie! A French Fridays Celebration | One Wet Foot on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!