Do you know your Tim Tams?? If you don’t you really should get acquainted. Before we get into the fancy new flavours, you really should know about the “Tim Tam Slam” which Wikipedia describes as: “the practice of drinking a beverage by sucking it through a Tim Tam, an Australian chcoclate-covered biscuit, with both of […]
About Mardi Michels
Not much to be said about these photos. Glimpses of the Queen Victoria Building in Sydney, Australia.
Welcome Rachel from Laptops and Stovetops! When someone says ‘Philadelphia’ and ‘food’ in the same sentence, what is the first thought in everyone’s heads? Cheesesteaks, right? It is pretty cool having one sandwich synonymous with the city of brotherly love, but I have to say, the regional foods of Southeastern Pennsylvania extend well beyond that […]
I have deliberately waited until we are in Laos to schedule this post because I KNOW both my dad and Neil will be saying “What do you need that for?” when they see this…. My friend Jen from Melbourne has a beautiful Pandora necklace that I was admiring at a conference in early July in […]
Welcome Kat from EatBlogSleep! When my fellow Aussie born food blogger friend, Miss M, over at www.eatlivetravelwrite.com asked me to write a guest post, I immediately thought “whatever recipe I write about, it has to be Australian”. Now this might sound simple enough to you all, but in fact, it’s actually very difficult, as us […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère
- Roberto on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- KarenP on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards