A guest post from Sandy at Strangling my Muse Last night, I found myself wondering if I could reheat my unused words and turn them into a new creative meal. This thought occurred to me while eating cold pizza with my husband, since we have no kitchen at the moment. I still possess bits and […]
About Mardi Michels
From guest blogger Cathy: One of my favorite summer salads – the kind that will make you want to eat any leftovers straight out of the container standing in front of the fridge after the party’s over – is so simple, so delicious, and so visually appealing that I promise you are going to want […]
Ladies and Gentleman: playing the role of Mardi in this evening’s performance of Eat, live, travel, write is K a b l o o e y. Should any among you want a refund, kindly… hey, HEY! Stop pushing and move in an orderly fashion to the box office window, and…Sir! That kind of behavior won’t…OW!!!! […]
Just a few pictures from the window of the ferry…. Can I just point out that on this day here in Sydney, it was 23 degrees celsius. It’s the winter. In Toronto where is is the summer, it was 17 degrees…
When Mardi asked me to draft a guest post, I was honored. Gosh, just the fact that someone besides my husband reads MenuManiac had me doing cartwheels! In the spirit of Mardi’s travels, I want to share five of my favourite restaurants around the world! Cheap eats: Lafayette Coney Island (Detroit, Michigan, USA)A few years […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote