As part of last weekend’s Keep it Local challenge meal, I used the last of our tomatoes up to make this wonderfully simple but tasty soup. A very rag-tag bunch they were too… I picked up some local carrots from Rowe Farms to include also. Local onions from last week’s organic delivery were also needing […]
About Mardi Michels
but we sure had fun trying! We’ll be doing it again next year (actually we’re curing more bacon and pancetta right now…) Check out the winners of Michael Ruhlman’s BLT from Scratch winners here…. Photo by Jerad Dunnohew (the overall winner!)
On Taste as you Go, another Foodbuzz Featured Publisher… Check out my post on a day in Paris here!
For this week’s local challenge, I had a few vegetables to use up from last week’s organic delivery box – Chinese eggplant and yellow zucchini (both from local Ontario farms). I paired this with some patty pan squash and cremini mushrooms I found at Rowe Farms with the intention of grilling them. Even sizing to […]
This story starts back in February, on a snowy long weekend. Celebrating the fact that neither of us had to go to work on Monday, we headed out to a place we had been wanting to try for a while – Tati Bistro. An unobtrusive storefront leads to a bistro so French you can almost […]
what are you looking for?
- Ann Mah on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Snow Day Times Four : A PIECE of TOAST // Lifestyle + Fashion Blog // Dallas on Mactweets November: Hot chocolate and marshmallow macarons
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: shrimp-filled zucchini blossoms