A while back, I commented on a fellow Canadian blogger’s post about the famed Montreal restaurant Le Pied de Cochon and wondered whether maybe I might eat there during an upcoming visit… Evelyne emailed me back to ask if I might want to meet up for drinks when I was in Montreal and of course […]
About Mardi Michels
Last week I was in Montreal for a conference and my colleague and I only had a short time to eat lunch on the first day. Even though she is from Montreal, neither of us has any idea about anywhere quick and good to eat around the Hilton Bonaventure (where the conference was taking place) […]
Guest Blog from Mr. Neil, Master Butcher (and wanna-be chocolatier?) So regular readers of Mardi’s blog will know she Neil likes all things chocolate. And bacon. Well one of the recent “fads” it seems is bacon everything…including chocolate. And one of our favourite recent chocolate bars is the Lindt Fleur de Sel – with nice […]
Some more beautiful shots (last ones I promise!) from the San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers’ Markets. Saturday, November 7th 2009. 7.30am. (these are tubes of flavoured honey!)
On arriving in San Francisco for the Foodbuzz Festival last Friday, I had a plan: 1. Replace USB cable for camera (duh – DUMB blogger, forgetting that at home!) and2. meet Andrea from HighLow FoodDrink for lunch. After a wild ride in the San Fran rain with a crazy taxi driver (and some $30 later), […]
what are you looking for?
- Tricia on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Sarah on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Happy Birthday, Dorie! A French Fridays Celebration | One Wet Foot on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Laura on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- A French Fridays with Dorie Trifecta Celebration!! - A Mama, Baby & Shar-pei in the Kitchen on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!