Whilst we were in Montréal last month, we were excited to see an interesting sounding exhibit on just around the corner from Olive et Gourmando. So what’s this all about then? Sounds intriguing, huh? Made in Montréal was a really well thought-out exhibit, put on by the Centre d’histoire. We had a fun “ride” on […]
About Mardi Michels
Today we made our annual trip to the One of a Kind Show in Toronto to buy Neil’s staff gifts. (image and info below courtesy the One of a Kind website) This year’s show featured The One of a Kind Neighbourhoods: One of a Kind Flavours… the best in food from coast to coast.One of […]
Did you know that over 3 billion people per day eat rice and that it provides 50-60% of the world’s nutrition? Or that if all of a sudden there was no rice today, in 2 weeks, over 2.5 billion people would die? Nope, me neither until I attended George Brown College’s Tastes of Tomorrow “Everything […]
Don’t forget to head on over to the POM website and vote for my Red Roast Pork with POMegranate glaze. Click here. Thanks so much in advance! Ok, on to today’s post… Remember some of these images? Well now you can relive my first year blogging (actually 7 months but hey!) in this beautiful calendar, […]
So yesterday’s post, my entry in the 2009 POM Fresh Recipe contest, required me to seed a pomegranate. O-kay….. I went to the POM website and found their instructions. The POM people (and they should know!) say: Pomegranates may seem intimidating, but they are easy to open. This efficient procedure for opening a pomegranate has […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect