The delicious stuffed lemongrass from our Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24 dinner was featured here on the wonderful eye candy Food with Style website the other day! Be sure to pay it a visit – it’s a fabulous site!
About Mardi Michels
But I am guest posting over at traveleatlove today, about my love for foreign supermarkets! Click here to check it out! (Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net)
So garlic scapes are only available in June huh? Well tell that to my organic fruit and veg delivery people who delivered a heaping bag of them last week… Hmmm… what to do with them??? Then all of a sudden as I was reading Megan’s blog over on The Sweet Spoonful where she posted about […]
Michael Ruhlman has started to receive entries for the “BLT from scratch” challenge. He’s even started experimenting with his own BLT. Rachael of La Fuji Mama hosted a BLT dinner for her Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24. So how’s it looking for ELTW’s BLT from scratch dinner on September 12th?? Well much to my delight on […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote