When Neil read that the Plain of Jars remains one of the most dangerous archaeological sites in the world on Wikipedia, he was thrilled (this is the person who took a vacation in Iraq in the 1990s, you have to understand this..) The Lonely Planet states that: The Plain of Jars is a large area […]
About Mardi Michels
The delicious and very pretty Mok Pa that we made in Luang Prabang, Laos at the Tamarind Restaurant’s Riverside Cooking Class was features on Food with Style the other day. Check it out here.
To piggyback on the BLT challenge this summer, this fall we are taking part in the Keep it Local challenge organised by the lovely Erin who I met in Boston at the Healthy Living Summit in August. The premise of this challenge is simple: – The challenge starts September 1st and ends September 27th; – […]
The delicious stuffed lemongrass from our Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24 dinner was featured here on the wonderful eye candy Food with Style website the other day! Be sure to pay it a visit – it’s a fabulous site!
But I am guest posting over at traveleatlove today, about my love for foreign supermarkets! Click here to check it out! (Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net)
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!