Hello from San Francisco!!! I will recap my crazy arrival day a little later because I am sure you don’t want to hear the tale of the blogger whose flight was delayed 2 hours because of “engine failure” (always reassuring when the pilot comes on says one of the engines won’t start up), who then […]
About Mardi Michels
Yup, here’s the view from my room on this grey San Fran day. No matter about the weather because I am here for the FOOD(buzz)! Off to happy hour and dinner. There will be posts (and many of them) through the weekend – snippets of what’s going on – and more through the week.
Here I gooooooooo!!!! – Post From My iPhone
Remember this post where there was much excitement in the staffroom??? Well just over a week later and we are all REALLY in need of a little pick me up so I decided it was time to break out the hot chocolate maker and the Caramilk fondue… First up, the hot chocolate maker. It’s about […]
So in this crazy post-parent-teacher interview-prepping for the Foodbuzz Festival this weekend (and my appearance in the Bertolli Sauces Kitchen!)-gearing up to write reports week, it was with great excitement that I received not one but TWO parcels in the post. I LOVE getting mail, especially parcels, and especially ones containing FOOD! First up, from […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Ann Mah on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Snow Day Times Four : A PIECE of TOAST // Lifestyle + Fashion Blog // Dallas on Mactweets November: Hot chocolate and marshmallow macarons
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup