Don’t forget to head on over to the POM website and vote for my Red Roast Pork with POMegranate glaze. Click here. Thanks so much in advance! Inspired by Miriam’s post (check out her blog, it’s beautiful!) and a lovely package of extra-lean ground beef from Rowe Farms I picked up the other day, I […]
About Mardi Michels
Three hours in the kitchen = $45 (and that’s being generous…)Ingredients to make 3 batches of macarons = $10TWO edible macarons out of all that time and effort = priceless (and not in a good way!) Now I have made macarons before. The first time they looked like this: Second time, ummmm not so much… […]
Whilst we were in Montréal last month, we were excited to see an interesting sounding exhibit on just around the corner from Olive et Gourmando. So what’s this all about then? Sounds intriguing, huh? Made in Montréal was a really well thought-out exhibit, put on by the Centre d’histoire. We had a fun “ride” on […]
Today we made our annual trip to the One of a Kind Show in Toronto to buy Neil’s staff gifts. (image and info below courtesy the One of a Kind website) This year’s show featured The One of a Kind Neighbourhoods: One of a Kind Flavours… the best in food from coast to coast.One of […]
Did you know that over 3 billion people per day eat rice and that it provides 50-60% of the world’s nutrition? Or that if all of a sudden there was no rice today, in 2 weeks, over 2.5 billion people would die? Nope, me neither until I attended George Brown College’s Tastes of Tomorrow “Everything […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)