See that view up there? Well it’s what you get to see when you are lucky enough to be seated at the window seats at The Slanted Door in San Francisco’s Ferry Building. And the view I ultimately really wanted to have when we dined there on our brief stop in San Francisco last month. […]
About Mardi Michels
Ok, so after veering off track for a detour to Seattle and IFBC and some back to school preparations, we’re back on the road in the second half of my California Road Trip. After our few days in Napa, we headed to San Francisco for a couple of days and in a move that will […]
For this month’s RSVP Redux submission, I took advantage of having a bunch of people over for brunch one weekend to make pancakes. I love pancakes and always order them when I am out but at home, when it’s just the two of us, I don’t make them. Cos, you know, we would just eat […]
Man cannot live by chocolate alone… A lot has been written about IFBC, my last post included. There have been varying opinions on the success of the conference – I think all attendees will agree that it was wonderful to connect with old and new friends and, of course, being amongst a bunch of like […]
I’ve been reflecting on my time at the International Food Bloggers Conference in Seattle this past weekend. Flying home on the redeye on Sunday evening, my mind was buzzing and full of ideas gleaned from both the sessions I attended as well as from simply chatting with other bloggers. But where to begin? Why with […]
what are you looking for?
- Adriana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique
- sanya on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Canelles | Kitchen Therapy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!