It’s cold in Toronto. Very cold. And dark. All I want to do is stay in bed under the covers and read. Failing that, eat comforting, warm food. Which is exactly what we did last night. Neil is part of a team of chefs cooking a special dinner (auctioned at a Rotary charity event) next […]
About Mardi Michels
is this (which city)? And what IS going on? 1. Post your best guess in the comments section of this post, then 2. Click HERE to read my complete article and find out! Enjoy and have a GREAT weekend!
Remember this post all about the “Fear Factor” in Lao markets? Well I have to admit that whilst “extreme” foods are not really my cup of tea to eat, looking at them is a whole different matter. I braved the markets with my camera, trying not to pay too much attention to the actual origin […]
New Year’s Eve – Le réveillon – 2009. It was a cold, crisp evening in Dinan. The lights were lit and the town was all dressed up: Outside our little abode, our star was flashing on and off in a crazed manner as it was wont to do: Inside, we were gearing up for the […]
Well after the Paris macaron extravaganza workshop, I am sure you are all sick of hearing about them on ELTW. Sorry friends but you have not heard the last of them because 2010 will be the year I learn how to make them (without the help of the lovely Chef François…). After my last disastrous […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!