I can’t believe that we’re back in the kitchen science lab again for another round of Les Petits Chefs, my after-school cooking club for 9-11 year old boys. I’m hosting two sessions of 6-8 weeks each this term between now and December so expect lots of great and kid-friendly (but not dumbed down) recipes! This […]
About Mardi Michels
The September 2010 Daring Cooks’ challenge was hosted by John of Eat4Fun. John chose to challenge The Daring Cooks to learn about food preservation, mainly in the form of canning and freezing. He challenged everyone to make a recipe and preserve it. John’s source for food preservation information was from The National Center for Home […]
For those of you who are wondering what on earth is Project Food Blog, it’s a Foodbuzz initiative. According to the website, it’s the first interactive competition where Foodbuzz Featured Publishers compete in a series of culinary blogging challenges for a shot at the ultimate prize: $10,000 and a special feature on Foodbuzz.com for one […]
I am sad to say this marks the end of my California Road Trip posts. Of course there are many other things I could blog about but I have tried to choose places of interest to more than just me! To wrap up, I thought it might be nice to showcase some other noteworthy sips […]
See that view up there? Well it’s what you get to see when you are lucky enough to be seated at the window seats at The Slanted Door in San Francisco’s Ferry Building. And the view I ultimately really wanted to have when we dined there on our brief stop in San Francisco last month. […]
what are you looking for?
- Tricia on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- TheKitchenLioness on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Brandee on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils