Whoah! Your response to this month’s Hay Hay it’s Donna Day event was overwhelming! We had participants from all over the world – the United States, Canada, Bulgaria, France, Australia, Germany, Spain, Italy, Norway, The Netherlands and India! Initially I had planned to write a paragraph about each entry but as there are TWENTY ONE […]
About Mardi Michels
After our trip to Monforte Dairy and Soiled Reputation, we headed out to Perth Pork Products, a certified hog farm which has been selling pork products since 1992 directly to the public on the farm and to local restaurants and stores. Chefs are loyal customers of the farm due to the exceptional quality of their […]
As you know from Sunday’s post, I was fortunate enough to spend a day in the company of many fine writers and bloggers in Stratford, Ontario, as a guest of the Stratford Tourism Alliance and Savour Stratford. The (10 hour) day was too much to fit in one post so over the next few days […]
Jamie’s Cracking Burgers Ingredients • 12 cream or plain crackers, such as Jacob’s • 8 sprigs of fresh Italian parsley • 2 heaped teaspoons Dijon mustard • 1 pound good-quality ground beef • 1 large egg, preferably free-range or organic • Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper • Olive oil • 1 romaine or […]
It might be said that we were a little “obsessed” with the “Obsessed” episode of No Reservations we saw a few weeks before we headed to New York. We added a few restaurants from that show to our ever-expanding list of places to go in NYC, including Co. Pizza which I already wrote about but […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote