I was excited to see Dorie’s Roast Chicken for les paresseux (for lazy people!) (pp200-201) on the list for this month’s French Fridays with Dorie recipes. In our house, Neil is the master chicken roaster – we roast a chicken at least once a month – but he never really seems to follow a recipe. […]
About Mardi Michels
We’re lucky, living in Toronto, with wine country right on our doorstep. A 90 minute drive from the city, and you are in the heart of the Niagara region, where Neil and I were fortunate enough to find ourselves this past weekend, as guests of Tourism Niagara and Wineries of Niagara on the Lake. […]
I know I said when I first entered Project Food Blog that I would not bug you to vote. Well here I am breaking my own rules. There were a few glitches in this round of PFB and contestants were afforded a week’s extension to submit their videos. Since I submitted mine in the original […]
I was very nervous when I read the Daring Cooks‘ challenge for this month – soufflé. Now, whilst I have enjoyed a few soufflés in my time, I have never actually made one so I was excited to try. Since this is the Cooks and not the Bakers, I wanted to try a savoury one, […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie entry is another example of why I love Dorie’s recipes. For November, we were give four recipes to work on but were allowed to chose what we posted when so for me, it’s been a matter of figuring out what will work with our crazy busy schedule. Last weekend, […]
what are you looking for?
- Jonnie on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Zosia on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils