During muggy weather like we’ve been having recently, there’s nothing I like to eat more than fruit. For breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s been exciting over the last couple of weeks to see all the Ontario fruits coming into season and it seems a fitting time to announce the third sponsor who is helping me […]
About Mardi Michels
This month’s International Incident Party theme was tacos! Since I kind of slacked off the past couple of parties, you know when I didn’t make my own dumpling wrappers and then when Conor and I didn’t make noodles from scratch… I figured I better pick up my game this time. I hunted around for some […]
I was thrilled when I received an email a couple of weeks ago inviting me to become a Travel Secrets Author on Tripbase, publisher of the free Travel Secrets e-book. The eBook series is the result of a unique collaborative project, the first of its kind to take place on the Internet. Starting with just […]
Thai Salad Rolls Ingredients 1 tbsp olive oil 1 onion, finely diced 1/4 cup mango chutney 4 tbsp sweet chili sauce, divided 1 tbsp fish sauce 1 cup toasted and finely chopped California walnuts 1 cup rice noodles (I omitted these) 8 rice paper wraps (I used romaine lettuce leaves) 1 cup bean sprouts, divided […]
OK, so my trip to Philadelphia obviously involved a lot more than visiting the Reading Terminal Market, checking out 10 Arts by Eric Ripert and other good eats in the city of brotherly love, right? I have to admit, I was very impressed with the lovely architecture all around the city. Even 30th St Station […]
what are you looking for?
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote