She’s taught Mexican food guru Rick Bayless regional Oaxacan cooking, and last week she was in Canada to teach at The Stratford Chef School. Mexican Chef Pilar Cabrera Arroyo instructed culinary students during her first stint as Celebrity Chef in Residence, an invitation that gives the Stratford students a cutting edge, hands-on experiences with world […]
About Mardi Michels
Well there had to be a first, right? A first recipe for French Fridays with Dorie that didn’t work out quite as expected. I mean, it didn’t taste bad – in fact it tasted amazing. It just didn’t do what it was supposed to and didn’t look like it did in the book. Still, it […]
Yes, yes, yes, I am getting to the Mexican food posts. Soon. I’m actually looking at recreating some of the treats we enjoyed on our vacation, with a little help from CSN stores… I am trying to decide on a product to review and much as I would like to order some props for my […]
Coffee. It makes the world go round. It fuels the staffrooms of the world. I know when our staffroom coffee machine is in for repairs, we are crankier than usual, especially having to drink “regular” percolator coffee. So when the kind folks at Dan Klores Communications contacted me about a Tassimo T20 review and giveaway, […]
Neil is no stranger to charcuterie, having been the bacon and pancetta maker when we participated in Michael Ruhlman’s BLT from scratch challenge back when ELTW was in its infancy. I bought him Ruhlman’s book, Charcuterie, but to date, we’ve only ventured as far as that one challenge. So when I saw my lovely friends […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)