Today’s destination: Adelaide Central MarketToday’s theme: Meats and smallgoods (sounds so appetising…. not!!) Ok I hear you – what the heck is fritz??? Aaah – fritz – the stuff of my childhood – fritz and sauce (ketchup) sandwiches on thick white bread with butter…. Mmmm. You can read more about fritz here. Below are some […]
View Larger Map Yup, Listowel, Ontario will be supplying us with the pork belly to be cured for the BLT challenge. Can’t wait! Since I am off to Australia later today, Neil will be in charge of this portion (phew! good timing, huh!!?) but will faithfully take photos for the record. And no, Neil, you […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Patty on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad