It’s true. I was speechless (a rare occurrence) when I found out just over a week ago that I had advanced to Round 8 of Project Food Blog. Entering the contest, I honestly never thought I would make it as far as the video and if I did, I most certainly did not think I […]
I know, I know – another cooking group? But it’s Dorie!!! I was thrilled when I saw Dorie Greenspan had a new cookbook coming out this fall – Around My French Table. I was even more thrilled when I received a review copy from Thomas Allen & Son: It’s always tricky to approach reviewing a […]
Pâte à Choux Ingredients: ¾ cup (175 ml.) water 6 Tbsp. (85 g.) unsalted butter ¼ Tsp. salt 1 Tbsp. sugar 1 cup (125 g.) all-purpose flour 4 large eggs For Egg Wash: 1 egg and pinch of salt Method: Pre-heat oven to 425◦F/220◦C degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Preparing batter: Combine water, butter, salt and sugar […]
what are you looking for?
- Nancy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Liz on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Tami on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique
- Heather on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique
- Jackie on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique