- Find out more about the KitchenAid Cook for the Cure at www.cookforthecure.ca then register and start fundraising for The Culinary Showdown here: www.culinaryshowdown.ca.
- Purchase a KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer in Raspberry Ice and KitchenAid Canada will contribute $75 towards the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Support ME in my fundraising efforts! I, too, am fundraising for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation KitchenAid Cook for the Cure Culinary Showdown event on December 7th, 2013. Please consider supporting me here.
KitchenAid Canada is sponsoring the Cook for the Cure event and encouraging food enthusiasts to “Put their Best Plate Forward” – you might remember some of my tips and tricks about this topic too. In short, my top 5 tips are:
- Be a planner
- Write lists
- Choose your dishes wisely
- Make sure you have backup food (and wine!)
- Enjoy yourself!
(you can read the full post here). Hopefully my tips will help you out over the next few weeks – I know I can use all the tips I can get heading into entertaining season!
And because it’s not just the season of entertaining but also the season of giving, I present:
A (Canadian) KitchenAid Stand Mixer Giveaway!
Because it is the season of giving, thanks to the kind folks at KitchenAid Canada, I have ONE Architect® Series Stand Mixer with 5 quart glass bowl in Raspberry Ice to give away to one lucky Canadian resident!
How to enter:
There are 3 ways to enter (maximum of three entries per person for the duration of the contest).
1. Leave me a comment on this post telling me how you put your best plate forward when you’re entertaining. What is your top tip for entertaining?
2. Leave me a second comment telling me what is the first thing you’d whip up in your KitchenAid stand mixer in Raspberry Ice.
3. Tweet the following message: “I entered to win a KitchenAid stand mixer from @eatlivtravwrite and you can too (Canada only) http://bit.ly/1b1YepU” then come back to leave a third comment letting me know you did.
Eligibility and contest rules:
– Open to Canadian residents (excluding residents of Québec)
– No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
– Winner will be chosen randomly (using www.random.org) from all qualified entries on December 6th after 6pm EST.
– Winner will be notified via email Saturday December 7th.
– The prize consists of of one Architect® Series Stand Mixer with 5 quart glass bowl in Raspberry Ice.
EDITED ON DECEMBER 6th: The contest is now closed and the winner will be notified via email. Thanks for entering and thanks for all your great entertaining tips
Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada has provided me with product as compensation for my services and posts promoting Cook for the Cure but all posts represent my own opinion and I was not required to fundraise. KitchenAid Canada has generously provided one Architect® Series Stand Mixer with 5 quart glass bowl in Raspberry Ice as a prize for this giveaway.