Les Petits Chefs decorate cupcakes for Hallowe’en at Le Dolci (Toronto)

This was going to be a Wordless Wednesday post, given how fabulous the photos I am sharing today are (if I do say so myself!).

However…

I would be remiss to not thank Lisa and Miya from Le Dolci for leading Les Petits Chefs in an hour-long cupcake decorating session. On Hallowe’en. Ladies, you are amazing!  Thanks to my wonderful drivers, Janet and Colette (who also drove the guys to Cheese Boutique last week). I couldn’t have done this without your help.  Thanks to my wonderful school and the boys’ parents for supporting Les Petits Chefs program.  And thanks to the boys themselves. I learn so much from you and have so much fun every Monday.

Without further ado, check out the boys’ creations. I think we have some budding Cake Bosses on our hands! I mean, I thought I did a good job… The boys did so much better in 1/2 the time!

(click on the arrow to begin and the right and left arrows to navigate through the pictures)

Lisa and Miya got around to take some great shots too – see their pictures here.

For more information about Le Dolci’s fabulous schedule (including macaron classes taught by me!), click here.

, , , ,

22 Responses to Les Petits Chefs decorate cupcakes for Hallowe’en at Le Dolci (Toronto)

1. Belinda @zomppa November 2, 2011 at 08:25 #

What a great job!! They’re adorable…and spooky!

2. Paula November 2, 2011 at 11:07 #

Another outing that looked to be so fun and educational. Some pretty good fondant artists in the making there. Thanks for all the pictures, was fun to go through them.

3. Carol Egbert November 2, 2011 at 11:16 #

Thanks for a fun post.

4. Cucina49 November 2, 2011 at 16:33 #

Those are so fun!

5. 50+ and on the Run November 2, 2011 at 17:33 #

These are great! My own petits chefs (now 19 and 23) always loved to cook. My youngest, now a college sophomore, still texts me photos of his creations! Yesterday was chicken noodle soup.

6. Geoff November 2, 2011 at 18:09 #

Lucky boys. When I read your Les Petits Chefs posts and see what they make, I’m ashamed when I realise that apart from cooking bacon and eggs, the only other food with which I’m competent is spaghetti – yes, 60 gms in boiling water for 10 to 11 mins. Your little guys are never going to need partners who can cook. Better than that, cooking or food preparation will not be a chore, but something to be enjoyed.

• Mardi@eatlivetravelwrite November 6, 2011 at 12:00 #

I hope so. I know a few of them are making the dishes at home already which is fantastic. They definitely are not intimidated in the kitchen.

7. Jenn@Baking Jenn's Blog November 2, 2011 at 19:54 #

These are adorable! Great post.

8. Sophie November 3, 2011 at 11:43 #

Such a cute idea for Halloween! :)

9. Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction November 3, 2011 at 17:56 #

Those are some pretty fancy cupcakes. Your chefs did a brilliant job!

10. merry jennifer November 4, 2011 at 08:26 #

How wonderful! Your little chefs are so talented. I just love their decorations on these cupcakes.

11. Melissa@EyesBigger November 5, 2011 at 11:38 #

so fun! Makes me want to make something at Le Dolci even more
    (FYI, i read this earlier in the week on my iPad but the slide show would not work so I couldn’t see the photos!)

• Mardi@eatlivetravelwrite November 6, 2011 at 11:58 #

Thanks for this reminder that I need to keep things on my site iPad friendly – I totally didn’t even consider that. And yes, you would LOVE Le Dolci!

12. penny aka jeroxie November 13, 2011 at 05:48 #

I think I need this lesson too!