Nadège Patisserie (Toronto)

Like the look of those?

How about these?

If you’re interested in seeing more and reading about a fourth generation French pastry chef who has worked with Pierre Hermé’s right hand man, head on over to Spotlight Toronto to read my profile of Nadège the café/bakery and the person.  I spent a lovely afternoon chatting with Nadège recently about all things macaron and pastry related and shared stories about moving to Toronto from Europe!  If you live in or are visiting Toronto and love French pastries and baked goods, this is a must visit.

Nadege Patisserie on Urbanspoon

, , , ,

26 Responses to Nadège Patisserie (Toronto)

1. Belinda @zomppa July 30, 2010 at 07:35 #

My mouth is literally open in awe. Wow.

2. Daydreamer Desserts July 30, 2010 at 11:25 #

Those look absolutely amazing… I think I need to schedule a trip to Toronto. :)

3. Christine @ Fresh Local and Best July 30, 2010 at 12:56 #

These macarons are such beautiful artistic creations.

4. jenjenk July 30, 2010 at 15:22 #

i’ve never realized what a wealth of food goodies there were in Toronto!! This is fantastic!

5. The Cilantropist July 30, 2010 at 17:10 #

I think I must have died and gone to heaven. ;)

6. Daniel@Cocina Savant July 30, 2010 at 18:07 #

Those collages are almost too artistic to eat. That is truly a combination of food and art. Awesome pics.

7. Meghan@travelwinedine July 31, 2010 at 10:30 #

Those are such exquisite photos! I love all of the pink :)

8. Lisa { AuthenticSuburbanGourmet } July 31, 2010 at 14:57 #

What fun and beautiful bakery – thank you for sharing!

9. Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella July 31, 2010 at 20:39 #

Mardi those macaron tarts are to die for! They look amazing as do the rest of the goodies (although if I were to be picky, some of the cassis macarons look a bit bereft of the filling). It wouldn’t stop me from devouring them though! :)

• Mardi@eatlivetravelwrite August 3, 2010 at 23:21 #

I think that’s just the angle because I bought some when I interviewed Nadège and they were most definitely properly filled!

10. penny aka jeroxie July 31, 2010 at 20:41 #

Looks amazing and so creative. Makes me want to to go to Toronto more now.

11. Anna Johnston August 1, 2010 at 02:07 #

Food Art. Love it. The colours are fabulous.

12. Linn @ Swedish Home Cooking August 1, 2010 at 04:13 #

Woow, I can’t wait to go back to Toronto after this. That’s divine!

13. Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction August 3, 2010 at 19:28 #

Wow… those are some seriously stunning macs!!

14. Gourmantic August 4, 2010 at 02:37 #

Now that’s another reason to visit Toronto! The macaron tarts would be my undoing.

15. A Canadian Foodie August 7, 2010 at 09:10 #

Detailed and interesting review, Mardi. It parallels Duchess Bake Shop, our Edmonton French Patisserie that opened September of 2009. Though Giselle is originally from Edmonton, she lived in Japan and in France receiving extensive training before returning here with her husband to open up their gorgeous shop that was sold out in one hour on the first day- and after one year they now know how to keep up, but have hired an entire team for the kitchen and thought there is no patio – they are the pastry shop and lunch or coffee stop in this city.
    Valerie

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention eat. live. travel. write. Inside Nadège patisserie in Toronto -- Topsy.com - July 30, 2010

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Elizabeth Bastos, eatlivetravelwrite. eatlivetravelwrite said: New post: LIke #macarons? You will LOVE @nadegetoronto 's creations! http://bit.ly/aNBZtg #fbz #toronto #restaurants [...]