More deliciousness from the Ferry building. I mean, really, who needs city tourist buses when you have the Ferry Building right next to your hotel. I could have spent HOURS there (well, more hours than I already did). When Neil and I return to California next summer with both our parents in tow, we will SO be spending a lot of time here….
San Francisco Ferry Building
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen