Brought to you by the colour red

Some more beautiful shots (last ones I promise!) from the San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers’ Markets.

Saturday, November 7th 2009. 7.30am.

(these are tubes of flavoured honey!)

11 Responses to Brought to you by the colour red

1. Unplanned Cooking November 15, 2009 at 11:10 #

It's amazing how many tastes are brought to you by the color red ;).

2. Conor @ HoldtheBeef November 15, 2009 at 13:56 #

Ooh, those tubes of honey are intriguing. What types of flavourings? Do you just suck em down?

Mmmm grapes. I saw the first grapes of the season at Coles yesterday. $30/kilo, haha! I think I'll wait.

3. The Best Family November 15, 2009 at 15:00 #

i love pomegranate season! the best ones i ever had were in tunisia – they were the size of softballs, perfectly ripe and juicy. :)

4. The Duo Dishes November 15, 2009 at 19:35 #

There's a honey vendor at a Farmers Market nearby with all of those colored honeys. Nice!

5. Fresh Local and Best November 15, 2009 at 23:34 #

I can't believe they still had strawberries at the Farmer's market in November!

6. Julia @Mélanger November 16, 2009 at 02:59 #

That produce looks just picture perfect!

7. Megan Gordon November 16, 2009 at 04:56 #

Beautiful photos, Mardi! So fun to see pics–I'll have to keep my eye out for those honeys!

8. Mardi @eatlivetravelwrite November 16, 2009 at 12:58 #

Unplanned – :-)

Conor – yup, I think you just suck 'em down! And errr.. yes I would not be racing to Coles anytime soon!

Best Family – didn't try any unfortunately…

Duo – aren't they pretty?

Fresh Local – and they were SOOO GOOD!

Julia – Thanks!

Megan – thanks and yes you should – and blog about them!

9. Paula - bell'alimento November 16, 2009 at 19:32 #

Beautiful Pics Mardi! I'd like some of that flavored honey! & I'm obsessed with pomegranates right now. They're just something incredibly intriguing (and oh yeah delicious!)about them!

10. Carolyn Jung November 17, 2009 at 04:54 #

Lovely pics. We in the Bay Area definitely are spoiled rotten by all the great produce available. That's one of the reasons why we'd never live anywhere else. ;)

11. Mardi @eatlivetravelwrite November 18, 2009 at 23:59 #

Paula – thanks. Yes, poms are lovely!

Carolyn – spoiled is the word!!!