Even though some of our tomatoes are obviously late bloomers, there’s a most definite chill in the air these days. Trying to prolong those lazy summer days and warm nights, Neil produced the most wonderful plate of local tomatoes (from a friend’s garden), buffalo mozzarella (ahem, not local) with fresh basil from our garden and balsamic and olive oil. Whilst it didn’t bring summer back outside, for a brief moment in our living room, we closed our eyes and pretended…
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey