Even though some of our tomatoes are obviously late bloomers, there’s a most definite chill in the air these days. Trying to prolong those lazy summer days and warm nights, Neil produced the most wonderful plate of local tomatoes (from a friend’s garden), buffalo mozzarella (ahem, not local) with fresh basil from our garden and balsamic and olive oil. Whilst it didn’t bring summer back outside, for a brief moment in our living room, we closed our eyes and pretended…
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Lindsey on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Jennifer on Delicious Normandy
- Coco in the Kitchen on Delicious Normandy
- What do Panamanians Eat Traditionally? | Typical Meals in Panama on Les Petits Chefs make easy corn and coconut bollos with Rossy Earle