Even though some of our tomatoes are obviously late bloomers, there’s a most definite chill in the air these days. Trying to prolong those lazy summer days and warm nights, Neil produced the most wonderful plate of local tomatoes (from a friend’s garden), buffalo mozzarella (ahem, not local) with fresh basil from our garden and balsamic and olive oil. Whilst it didn’t bring summer back outside, for a brief moment in our living room, we closed our eyes and pretended…
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)